1925 to 1950

1925-1928

The Chatwood Safe Company moves to Shrewsbury and builds a factory and model village alongside the plant to house the company employees.

1935-1950

Product diversification takes place. Produced artillery and armoury are used in action during the war. Development of the company takes place after the war's end.

 
©2006-2021 International House, Siskin Parkway East, Middlemarch Business Park, Coventry, CV3 4PE, United Kingdom
Registered in England & Wales No 8614 | VAT No GB160468272 | Web Design by Source